Garima Manocha is an award winning photographer based in Delhi and has spent the last 6 years making pictures for brands, people and most importantly herself. After graduating from Delhi University she went onto formally study photography at Triveni Kala Sangam, Delhi under the tutelage of Dr. O P Sharma & Light and Life Academy in Ooty in the guidance of Prof. Iqbal Mohamed. She has a strong grounding in the art and science of photography as well as in the concepts of Marketing. She is a certified digital marketer who specialises in Brand Communication & Marketing, Social Media and Content Marketing and Public Relations from Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad.
Her work covers Food and beverage, still life, product and travel photography for her commercial clients. She is a visual storyteller with a fine eye for detail, light, colour and emotion. Her undying passion for the art inspires her to experiment with different techniques and aesthetics.
- Chiiz Magazine, Food Photography. Volume 36, March, 2020.
- Aljazeera Photoseries, 2018-Present.
- Inspiro India Magazine, Travel Photography. 42nd issue, November 2017.
- National Geographic Yourshot - Daily Dozen
- Foodelia International Food Photography Awards - 52nd, 53rd, 54th, 55th & 56th Collections.
- Samsung India
- Motorola India
- OnePlus India
- Huawei Technologies
- Vahdam Teas
- Radisson Blu
- Cureveda Remedies